Hello SunBurn community!
Talk about an exciting weekend! The awesome team at Firebase Industries just released Orbitron: Revolution - easily the most impressive looking game to ever hit the XBLIG channel!
Since its announcement Orbitron: Revolution has received a lot of attention, and even landed TWO articles on Kotaku:
Kotaku: The Prettiest Xbox Live Indie game You Ever Did See
Kotaku: This Indie Xbox Shooter is Pretty (and Cheap!)
And has made it onto the XBLIG Top Rated list - just check out the fantastic trailer to see why:
Other SunBurn Games
Orbitron: Revolution joins the ever growing ranks of SunBurn games on the Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Here are a couple fantastic titles to name a few:
AvaGlide - a fantastic game that takes your Avatar hang gliding over beautiful islands and active volcanoes.
Perkunas' Dragon - a new 2D game with an intriguing story line and featuring SunBurn's 2D rendering.
The $1 Zombie Game - a fun Zombie shooter that's stayed in the XBLIG Top 10 Downloaded games for months (congrats!).
Awesome work guys, we're wishing you all the best success with your titles!
Not a SunBurn developer yet? Get started now and build something amazing too!
Other SunBurn 2.0 Blogs:
- Announcing the SunBurn 2.0 Game Engine - free upgrade, new editions, and updated features
- SunBurn 2.0 Collisions, Scenegraph, and Components - new collision system, components, and more
- SunBurn 2.0 upgrade for our Torque customers - upgrade path for all of our previous TLK technology customers
- SunBurn 2.0 goes Mobile on Windows Phone 7! - full Windows Phone 7 support, light mapping, and more
- Holiday, Components, and more! - read about the new components and more
- SunBurn 2.0: components, perfabs, and more! - more details about SunBurn's new component system
- Festive SunBurn 2.0 Starter Kits, yum, yum! - first release of the new SunBurn Starter kit
- SunBurn 2.0.10 update available - streamlined user experience and integrated starter kits
- SunBurn Dev Journal: Scenegraph Optimizations - faster scenegraph and City Demo with 10,000 buildings
- SunBurn 2.0.12 Update Now Available! - edit components and custom scene object types in editor
- SunBurn Update: Windows Redistributable - ship Windows games using only the XNA Redistributable
- SunBurn Dev Journal: Workflow Enhancements - background importing, shared materials, Visual Studio templates, and more
- SunBurn 2.0.13 Update: Get it Now! - the latest goodies are now available
- SunBurn 2.0.14 Update Available! - extended materials and sprite rendering on Windows Phone 7
- SunBurn Dev Journal: Reflections and Clipping Planes - the return of the Reflection / Refraction example
- SunBurn Game Engine: Audio System, Drag-Drop, and More! - announcing the new SunBurn audio system!
- SunBurn 2.0.15 Released - Audio System, Reflections, and Auto-Unwrap! - check out new the audio system and more
- SunBurn powers British Airways demo at Microsoft's WP7 Mango event - Microsoft and British Airways chooses SunBurn for huge Mango event demo
- SunBurn Game Engine Storms into Dream Build Play! - see the awesome SunBurn games in Dream Build Play 2011!
- SunBurn Game Engine: Advanced Static Lighting - as awesome as SunBurn's dynamic lighting only faster!
- SunBurn Game Engine: Transparencies, Player Controller, and More! - see the latest upcoming features
- SunBurn Launches Powerful new Community Plugin System - tools and SDK to develop and share SunBurn plugins, examples, code snippets, tutorials, and more
- New SunBurn Community Resources Portal! - download and share the latest community resources!
- SunBurn Game Engine: A Whole New Level of Flexibility! - community resources, editor plugins, and more!
12-05-2011 9:51 PM