Hello SunBurn community!
We’ve just updated the SunBurn Getting Started documentation to ensure it’s up to date with the latest SunBurn Game Engine features, and added several new articles covering topics like:
Silverlight WP7 Example
Today we’ve also launched the new SunBurn Silverlight WP7 example! It shows how to quickly and easily integrate SunBurn based games and projects with Silverlight WP7.
The example creates an abstract Game class that allows standard XNA games to run under Silverlight with few if any modifications. The design allows the same games and projects to continue running on Windows and Xbox, while sharing the same codebase, assets, and content projects.
Be sure to check it out and let us know what you think!
Other SunBurn 2.0 Blogs:
- Announcing the SunBurn 2.0 Game Engine - free upgrade, new editions, and updated features
- SunBurn 2.0 Collisions, Scenegraph, and Components - new collision system, components, and more
- SunBurn 2.0 upgrade for our Torque customers - upgrade path for all of our previous TLK technology customers
- SunBurn 2.0 goes Mobile on Windows Phone 7! - full Windows Phone 7 support, light mapping, and more
- Holiday, Components, and more! - read about the new components and more
- SunBurn 2.0: components, perfabs, and more! - more details about SunBurn's new component system
- Festive SunBurn 2.0 Starter Kits, yum, yum! - first release of the new SunBurn Starter kit
- SunBurn 2.0.10 update available - streamlined user experience and integrated starter kits
- SunBurn Dev Journal: Scenegraph Optimizations - faster scenegraph and City Demo with 10,000 buildings
- SunBurn 2.0.12 Update Now Available! - edit components and custom scene object types in editor
- SunBurn Update: Windows Redistributable - ship Windows games using only the XNA Redistributable
- SunBurn Dev Journal: Workflow Enhancements - background importing, shared materials, Visual Studio templates, and more
- SunBurn 2.0.13 Update: Get it Now! - the latest goodies are now available
- SunBurn 2.0.14 Update Available! - extended materials and sprite rendering on Windows Phone 7
- SunBurn Dev Journal: Reflections and Clipping Planes - the return of the Reflection / Refraction example
- SunBurn Game Engine: Audio System, Drag-Drop, and More! - announcing the new SunBurn audio system!
- SunBurn 2.0.15 Released - Audio System, Reflections, and Auto-Unwrap! - check out new the audio system and more
- SunBurn powers British Airways demo at Microsoft's WP7 Mango event - Microsoft and British Airways chooses SunBurn for huge Mango event demo
- SunBurn Game Engine Storms into Dream Build Play! - see the awesome SunBurn games in Dream Build Play 2011!
- SunBurn Game Engine: Advanced Static Lighting - as awesome as SunBurn's dynamic lighting only faster!
- SunBurn Game Engine: Transparencies, Player Controller, and More! - see the latest upcoming features
- SunBurn Launches Powerful new Community Plugin System - tools and SDK to develop and share SunBurn plugins, examples, code snippets, tutorials, and more
- New SunBurn Community Resources Portal! - download and share the latest community resources!
- SunBurn Game Engine: A Whole New Level of Flexibility! - community resources, editor plugins, and more!
- Orbitron: Revolution blasts onto Xbox LIVE Marketplace! - Orbitron makes one hell of an impression on Xbox LIVE!
- SunBurn 2.0.17 Released – Advanced Lighting, Transparencies, and tons of Enhancements! - Wow!
12-12-2011 9:09 PM