Description: This example provides a lightweight and readable version of the SunBurn Game Engine's actual Bepu physics implementation, which can be used to create custom modifications to the physics or even see how other 3rd party physics can be integrated into SunBurn.
The example code differs from the built-in SunBurn implementation in the following ways:
- The example uses the full Bepu library, not the stripped down version integrated into SunBurn
- The example does not yet wrap the Bepu character controller
- The example provides full access to the internal Bepu settings, systems, and entities
Instructions: Getting started:
- Verify SunBurn is installed on your pc
- Choose the download associated with your SunBurn version
- Install the example to a convenient location on your harddrive
- Open the Visual C# solution
- Press F5 to build, and enjoy!
- Keyboard: WASD to move and mouse to look around
- Gamepad: left analog stick to move and right analog stick to look around
Author: Synapse Gaming
Editions: Indie, Pro, Studio
Platforms: Windows, Xbox